Brauhaus am Damm offers the ultimate in Beer.
Experience elegant simplicity with German flair at this exclusive micro-brewery set in the untouched mountains of the Magaliesberg.
Over-looking the magnificent Olifantsnek Dam, Brauhaus am Damm promises to earn the reputation for being the jewel of the Magaliesberg, with us you can feel free to enjoy our beer and delicious food in a class of its own, overlooking the dam, in our dining area admiring our brewery copper kettles or in our beer cellar and garden, you’ll find a space to suit your mood.
Indulge in sumptuous German fused meals while exploring our beers on offer.
At Brauhaus am Damm we have taken the utmost care to ensure you experience pure relaxation accompanied by warm and welcoming hospitality.
Easter Opening Times
2. April 2015 – from 11h00 until 17h00
3. April (Good Friday) – closed
4. April – from 11h00 until late
5. April (Easter Sunday) – from 11h00 until 16h00 – normal ala Carte Menu
6. April (Easter Monday) – from 11h00 until late – Live Music 12h00 until 16h00