Brauhaus am Damm offers the ultimate in Beer.
Experience elegant simplicity with German flair at this exclusive micro-brewery set in the untouched mountains of the Magaliesberg.
Over-looking the magnificent Olifantsnek Dam, Brauhaus am Damm promises to earn the reputation for being the jewel of the Magaliesberg, with us you can feel free to enjoy our beer and delicious food in a class of its own, overlooking the dam, in our dining area admiring our brewery copper kettles or in our beer cellar and garden, you’ll find a space to suit your mood.
Indulge in sumptuous German fused meals while exploring our beers on offer.
At Brauhaus am Damm we have taken the utmost care to ensure you experience pure relaxation accompanied by warm and welcoming hospitality.
Festive Season - Opening Times
• Brauhaus will be open as usual including Mondays over the festive season (from 1 December 2014 to 12 January 2015)
• 24 December: We close at 17h00
• 25 December: Open until 17h00 (Christmas Lunch)
• 26-30 December: Open as usual
• 20 December: Christmas Music Evening (Saturday Night) – to be confirmed
• 31 December (New Year’s Eve): as usual with a New Year’s Eve party until late
• 01 January 2015: Open as usual
• Rest of January: Open as usual including Mondays (last Monday open will be the 12 January 2015)